The policies of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey are established by resolutions adopted by the state convention. Each year the Resolutions Committee meets early during the convention. Each proposed resolution is read, spoken for by the authoring Federationist, considered, and then ultimately withdrawn or recommended for passage or disapproval by the full convention.
Through the state convention resolutions, we establish the governing policies of our organization!
2016 NFBNJ Resolutions
- NFBNJ Resolution 2016-01 – Protecting the rights of blind parents (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2016-02 – AccessLink using text messaging to contact deaf-blind riders (Word)
2015 NFBNJ Resolutions
- NFBNJ Resolution 2015-01 – Commission for the Blind (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2015-02 – TIME Act (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2015-03 – AccessLink contacting deaf-blind riders with text messaging (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2015-04 – Orientation & Mobility standard in New Jersey (Word)
2014 NFBNJ Resolutions
- NFBNJ Resolution 2014-01 – Expanding AccessLink distance requirement (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2014-02 – Business Enterprise program training through Hadley Institute for the Blind (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2014-03 – Advancing Opportunities (Word)
- NFBNJ Resolution 2014-04 – Payment of sub-minimum wages (Word)